HER.
My name is Trina.
His smile ツ, Brightens my day.
Beauty gets the attention, but eventually, personality gets the heart.
Photobucket
I support ♥





Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:04:00 AM
Goodbye, bad day.
Bad day so...? You're still required to go thru 24 hours!
No matter how bad my day is, I'll now face every single good and bad things with a smile.
The very least, i know things will be better whenever i faced it with a smile.
I'm feeling really really upset with things now. Today was the worst day ever. I've never felt so unlucky and stuff.
I really really thank God for bringing me through this toughest time. At one point of time of today, i was so infuriated with myself. And things got worst even when i was home.

I know God is with me during my toughest time, today.
Fred not, it will be over soon, i hope.
Alright, there's drawing test tomorrow. Time for bed.
Yay. I got my photo changed! It's one of my favourite shot among the 40,000th. ((:
goodnight people. i'm off. Wish me luck for tomorrow's still life drawing test!


"The earth and every good thing in it belongs to the Lord and is yours to enjoy." - 1 Corinthians 10:26
Thanks Austin for sharing this verse with me.