HER.
My name is Trina.
His smile ツ, Brightens my day.
Beauty gets the attention, but eventually, personality gets the heart.
Photobucket
I support ♥





Monday, April 12, 2010 1:14:00 AM
Random thoughts..
Just a hint of your smile, can make me feel fine again.
This is how important and how much you meant to me.
Promise that you'll hold my hand and never let it go. Because i'll do the same too.
I'll hold your heart, never let it go.
Will that day even be here? Please tell me that, there'll be one day whereby you'll be holding my heart and my hand. Telling me that there'll only be me in your world.

I wish i could experience taking the teacup ride with you.
Because that feeling of the teacup ride is:
There is only me in your world and there's only you in my world.
And that is what i want. I am someone who never like to share someone whom I love.