HER.
My name is Trina.
His smile ツ, Brightens my day.
Beauty gets the attention, but eventually, personality gets the heart.
Photobucket
I support ♥





Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:33:00 AM
School's starting in a day's time!
I am... Officially sick. Just 2 days before my school start, i had fever, flu, cough and sore throat. How not nice of fever to come by to visit me every after trip. Perth was also like that, Genting again.
Should have healed my mom's advice to take the H1N1 jab man.

And, last night was an emotional night.
Shan't talk about it anymore since i've chosen to give up instead of giving in.

Today was, uperly Alamak.
Had fever and stuff. Wasn't in my best mood. Everything was like so xyz..
I went to secondary school in the morning and bought my 2510 tickets for my sister and mummy. Sit in for the enrolment rehearsal. Good to see my dearest Ms Lui Meiting. ((:
And had lunch with Ms junn, Joanne, Lirong and Nydia. Headed to library and popular.
Went back home, was just rotting in front of my poor acer.
Talking to dawn was the best part. I'M HIREDD! Boss Dawn's wedding photos shall be taken in the farm by me, background shall be all the pigs and animals oinking at the back. How KAWAII is that?
After that, was hesitating whether i should accompany Stef to bishan, after a long hesitation, i decided to go because she's driving and going to the library. Managed to borrow 6 books. Walked around in J8, bought a printer for Daniel, headed to his place, helped him to set up. By then, i was already fully dead. Feeling breathless and cold. Shivering away. And then headed back home after helping them to set up.
&&& i've decided to get a macbook. Hopefully i'll be able to upgrade the hardisk to 500GB instead of a 250GB macbook. I shall tell my mom about it because sooner or later, i'll still have to get one. Hopefully by june i'll be able to get it. And i'll edit photos all day and stuff. Yay!

Anyway, Genting trip was amazing.
I didn't know that spaceshot isn't that scary! ((:
Will blog up those photos asap.
And, amazingly, i did 3 drawings today despite being very sick.
One apple, one pear, and one hand sketch.
I think i do more work when i'm sick. But fever is really very very very uncomfortable.
I swear i'll go get my jab soon. So that i won't fall sick so easily. I wanna to be healthy me! ((:

Alright, Final Rehearsal for 25-10 tomorrow! And then, i'll say bye to 2510 and hi to my lovely sundays.
5months of effort put into the musical/anniversary. From, starting to sing awfully, to starting to dance pretty well.
(Y) thumbs up! Mom and stef will be going to the anniversary which makes me feel uper excited too! :))

Monday is going to be Term 2 day 1!
Can't wait for Sem 2 to come! Photography & ceramics.
I'll be able to see WB in the morning at 7:30am! Cause i'll be helping out with the TP-ITE's April intake because of TPSC. I'm so excited for school because i can't wait to see my nehnehpoks and spastic partners!! Bem, Alyssa, Nic, Charissa, Nurul, Kristina, Nadiah, Shasha, Jasmie, Brandon. We're all going to laugh our arse out! ((:

Goodnight,
Time to go to bed. I will get over those shitty stuff soon.
And once again, return to my happy go lucky Trina Ang!



Labels: