HER.
My name is Trina.
His smile ツ, Brightens my day.
Beauty gets the attention, but eventually, personality gets the heart.
Photobucket
I support ♥





Sunday, April 11, 2010 11:54:00 PM
Yayness..
I will not give in anymore, because I had more than enough. I swear..
It's not about me not being nice or whatever. But hey, don't you think, if you show no interest, why should I entertain you right?
I really don't give a damn whether or not you're angry with me or upset with me.
Loving someone who doesn't loves her takes a lot of effort. I shan't put in effort in you anymore.
Because, I'll put in effort in my work and excel in it. The very least, i feel happy doing my drawings..

-Genting trip-
I had 4 times of the swing ride. I really like the feeling of going up and down.
It's just like, In life, there're times of ups and downs..
And well, right now, i'm facing the lowest point of my life.
Dirt Biking back in 2009.
I miss the vibration of the bike.

Today marks the end of rehearsals for 2510.
I feel that, yes, God bring me back to him thru 2510.
Say yes to carefree sundays! ((: