HER.
My name is Trina.
His smile ツ, Brightens my day.
Beauty gets the attention, but eventually, personality gets the heart.
Photobucket
I support ♥





Tuesday, April 6, 2010 9:30:00 PM
two-three-fourth
Yes! I'm done with down with love already. ((:
And now, i'm watching another hong kong drama that is showing on channel 55.
It's nice!! And i'm at the 6th episode/ 20 episode.

Another few more hours i'll be going to Genting.
So excited because Zac and Fiona's coming along too! Yeah baby~~
I'm going to continue with my hong kong drama already! ((:

Goodnight and take care,
i'll be back on friday.
Another thing is, sweetie Dawn and Siwei sent a text to me today. Really toucheddd. (:
Thanks a lot girls, miss you all! Love you all too! ((:
Especially you you you you you!
Bye, i'll be backkk!